Built in 1885, and known as the Landmark Strickland-Sawyer House. Its in the Heart of the Waxahachie Historical District. It has Vertical Closing Pocket Doors, Hand Carved Stair Cases, Original Stained Glass, and a 3rd Story Turret with a Balcony. The Woodwork is Unbelievable and the Kitchen has been completely Updated. It has a Beautiful Pool with Two Guest Suites, and 7 Garages. One is an RV Garage. It even has its own Dead End Street.